ABOUT OUR FOUNDATION
The ABSOLUTE-HELP foundation is a non-commercial charitable foundation which provides assistance to critically ill children, supports the socialization of orphaned children and graduates of special boarding schools, implements innovative educational projects, extensively interacts with non-commercial organizations, business communities and governmental institutions.
Our aim is to improve the quality of life of socially or physically troubled children. We support children from deprived backgrounds.
- We find individual approach to every troubled child and family. Every child is special and it is important to find the solution which will be beneficial for him/her.
- We thoroughly select our partners and cooperate only with clean sheet companies.
- We follow the life path of our pupils and support them in changing conditions.
- We are open for cooperation and ready to support charitable projects which come along with our mission.
We support children and families who live in Moscow region.
- Provision of medical assistance and aftercare to critically ill children.
- Implementation of projects aimed at improvement of quality of life of the children.
- Support of educational projects for socially or physically troubled children.
WHO WE SUPPORT
- Children deprived of parental care
- Families with critically ill children
- Physically challenged children
- Foster and large families
- Low income families
- Residents and graduates of boarding schools